by Lois Miller on Monday, August 29, 2011 at 11:31pm
They did another CT scan of Ben's brain today. No changes which I was told is good. Wanted to straigten things out. He did NOT have a heart attack as I first thought. When he fell from the work van on to the ground and hit his head so badly, it caused a cardiac arrest. that is pretty common I guess,per doctors. He is finally resting tonight. They really had their work cut outo for them yesterday and last night. HE was quite restless and not an easy patient by any means. Today they found the magic bullet drug that is keeping his blood pressure down.. YAY! I have total faith that he will pull out of this and do just great. Prayers and good thoughts are always appreciated. I can't tell you how much it has meant to thet family to have such awesome support. One of the kids I "adopted" came over to day and mowed the lawn. I really appreciated that. I pick good kids. :D Sara is doing a great job handling the insurance and paperwork for me. I am very thankful as right now I can listen to someone andn completely understand the important thing I need to know. HOwever, 15 minutes later I have forgotten half of it. This tells me how stressed I am without realizing. G'nite all need rest to watch Master Colton tomorrow morning. Love you all and thank you so very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment