Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 1


by Lois Miller on Thursday, August 25, 2011 at 11:48pm
I just got home. Jen & Kaily are spending the night. Joy and I came home. Ben's heart is not damaged. However when he collapsed and fell from the top of his work truck he has brain damage. They don't know how extensive it is right now. The neurologist inserted a probe in his brain to measure intercranial pressure. When I went to look in on him before coming home the nurse told me his brain has started to swell so they had to medicate. He is keeping them very busy tonight. The nurse hugged me and told me to pray very hard. That is what we will do. I love you all. If any of Kaily's friends on here, come see her at MCR and give her some support if you can. You ALL know she would do it for YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment