Ben Update Sunday 28
by Lois Miller on Sunday, August 28, 2011 at 3:20pm
They want him kept very quiet today. When we are in the room he gets over stiumlated and starts moving around and causing his "numbers" to get too high. Very frustrating. Maybe I can clean house until I go back tonight. :D I truly appreciate all the the prayers and warm thoughts from all of you. It has meant a lot to me and to the family too. He is making progress. They want him to be able to do certain things on command before they start taking away meds and tubes. I am so proud of him and his progress. Yahoo!
Yes Jamie always have hugs for you, silly fella :D Hope you can make it down to see us soon.
Again thank you ALL! Ben's boss and co worker visited yesterday and today. That means so m uch to know they are there for support. The kids are there 24/7 for Ben and for me. It is great.
No comments:
Post a Comment