Ben Update August 27 2011
by Lois Miller on Saturday, August 27, 2011 at 7:57pm
Well I finally made it to my own computer. They have taken Ben off the paralactics and are raising his body temperature back to where it should be. He is moving around a bit in his bed. Still doesn't open his eyes but I have faith he will do this tomorrow. When I walked into his room today I said, Hello handsome how are you today.? He turned his head and his arms towards me. That was awesome. He is progressing, but it may be as long as a year before he is back to full power. However we will take one day at a time and thank God for every moment. Thank you ALL so very much for your prayers, calls, food etc. You make me realize how truly blessed we are. Know that you are all appreciated and mean so much to me. If I could I would hug you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment